The University of Port Harcourt is inviting candidates who chose the university as first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). To aplly for Post-UTME.
This invitation is for those who have minimum score of 180 in JAMB.
The schedule of the Excercise is as indicated below:
|Date||Faculty/Programme||8:00am - 2:00pm|
|Monday, 26th August, 2019||Anatomy/ Physiology/ Nursing/ Dentistry.||Agriculture/SSLT|
|Tuesday, 27th August, 2019||Humanities||Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 28th August, 2019||Managemant Sciences||Law|
|Thusday, 29th August, 2019||Engineering||Education|
|Friday, 30th August, 2019||Social Sciences||Science|
|Saturday, 31st August, 2019||Medicine and Surgery|
To complete the Candidates should login to Uniport official website here
Note: Online Registration ends Monday, 1st July, 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm Pre-loaded UTME details
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, Visa or Verve Card OR print out payment slip and proceed to any of the following banks with Remita Platform (ACCESS BANK, FCMB, UBA, Uniport Microfinance Bank) and make payment of N2000 only.
- Obtain a Remita reciept showing an Access code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access code on the payment slip from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not More than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “Submit button” and print photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of screening on the Photo Card
You may like:
Candidates who failed to register within the registeration period
will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A photocopy of the photo card printed online and Pen
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and bith certificate or Affidavit of age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name of picture on photo Card is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ name on their O’Level certificates, UTME results and other registration document must be the same name.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2019 to be elligible for the exercise.
- Mobile phones and smart devices are not allowed to Screening Venue.
- Parents/Guardians and uninvited security Agents will not be allowed into the campus on the day of the screening exercise.